Susie Genet, Chinowth & Cohen Realtors
Broken Arrow Real Estate
Call Direct: (918) 809-8296
Search the Broken Arrow MLS
Broken Arrow, OK REAL ESTATE: Click here to search the MLS for Homes for sale in Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow Listing Notifier
To be notified when new Broken Arrow houses for sale come on the market click here. Be the first to know when a Broken Arrow Home for Sale comes on the market!
BROKEN ARROW, OK
Selling a Home in the Broken Arrow area?
If you are considering selling a home in the Broken Arrow area, click here for important Broken Arrow real estate information for selling your home. Call or e-mail me today for a free market analysis, firstname.lastname@example.org 918-809-8296.
The City of Broken Arrow is located just south and east of Tulsa, OK. With a population nearing 100,000, Broken Arrow is now the 4th largest city in Oklahoma. In 2010, Broken Arrow was #81 on Money Magazines list of the 100 Best Places to Live. Broken Arrow has received many awards for its safety and livability including the following listed in Wikipedia
- A 2007 crime survey by CQ Press found Broken Arrow to be the 22nd safest city in the nation and the safest city in Oklahoma.
- Broken Arrow was listed as #66 in Money Magazine's 2006 list of the 100 best places to live.
- Broken Arrow was listed as one of the "Top 25 Affordable Suburbs in the South" by Business Week Magazine in 2007.
- The Pride of Broken Arrow marching band won 1st place in the Bands of America Grand Nationals championship at Indianapolis in 2006.
- Broken Arrow has been listed as a "Tree City USA" for over 6 years in a row.
- Broken Arrow's new logo received an Award of Merit from the Public Relations Society of America - Tulsa Chapter in 2008.
- Broken Arrow's branding campaign received the 2008 Innovations Award from the Oklahoma Municipal League.
- Family Circle Magazine featured Broken Arrow as one of the 10 best towns for families in 2008
Broken Arrow is served by two school districts, the Broken Arrow School District and the Union School District.